Signed in as:
Signed in as:
In addition to essential oils, many people are modernizing their medicine cabinets with the healing ability of CBD. It helps alleviate chronic pain, insomnia, cancer, epilepsy, anxiety, PTSD, diabetes, skin issues, MS, Alzheimer's and other health conditions!
Here are 5 facts you may not know about this wonderful plant and oil:
1. Is it legal? YES! CBD has been approved for general use in the US since late 2018, via the 2018 Farm Bill, allowing the use of CBD hemp oil.
2. Does CBD massage get you high? NO! Hemp-based cannabinoids (which contain no THC) interact with your endocannabinoid system throughout the body to promote homeostasis by promoting communication and coordination between different cell types, without any possibility of getting high, side effects, or impairment. CBD is not a recreational drug and doesn't offer the psychoactive effects of THC.
3. Does it really help with pain? YES! Your body's endocannabinoid system is the most important physiologic system involved in establishing and maintaining human health. The goal of this system is to maintain balance (homeostasis) and regulate a biochemical "steady state" within the ranges required for healthy body functionality. So pain is literally something it tries to solve.
4. Is it addictive? NO! According to a report from the World Health Organization, "In humans, CBD exhibits no effects indicative of any abuse or dependence potential."
5. Is it safe? YES! CBD is generally considered safe, but you must know where it has been sourced to obtain a quality product void of toxins, parabens, synthetic chemicals and artificial fragrances -- these all-natural products are good for you and for the planet.
Copyright © 2021 Wave Crest Massage - All Rights Reserved.
Studies have shown CBD to be an effective anti-inflammatory for both acute and chronic pain.